Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!

Why hello there 2013... I will probably mess up many times over the next few months and still write 2012 on things ;o)

I don't really make resolutions going into a new year, but I do have a few things I want to work on in this year.

1) I will continue to work out and work on getting back to being happy with myself physically - this is not an overnight goal or even just a 2013 thing - seeing as I started in 2012.

2) One room at a time, I will work on getting better organization. Key Areas: Office and Basement.  Why does the kids stuff EXPLODE over the whole house????

3) I will keep sewing for my kiddos - starting with PR&P, but then continuing to find new challenges and things to push my abilities and creative passion.

That is it - three things to work on.  I could make a huge list about being a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, etc.... but truthfully those are lifelong things I need to work on and I will be better in my relationships with others as I am happier in my own skin and less stressed dealing with the chaos that is life (I can't get rid of the three tornadoes, but I can make the physical space less chaotic).

So here's to 2013!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment