Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let's GO to the Movies: Matilda

Today I am guest posting back over at Project Run and Play - YAY, I love getting to be over there any time possible.


We got the opportunity to choose a challenge that was not in our season and sew it up - well I chose 'Let's Go to the Movies' - I think my little Matilda looks pretty dang spot on!  Head over to Project Run and Play to check out all the pictures and details.


Thanks to Hayley of Mouse House Creations for the Perfect Pattern - the Caroline Party Dress!

3 comments:

  1. My youngest and I are reading the book right now! Fun coincidence with our favorite PR&P designer. Nice job on a really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job pulling this together. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress and a cute photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete